- Telephone calls to us may be monitored or recorded for training and quality purposes.
- We will keep name/address details and order information on file, but will not pass your details to third party companies.
- When you place an order on our website your name, email address, billing address and delivery address will be stored in our database.
- When you email us or enquire about products via the online form your name, email address and message will be emailed to us. We will not pass your details on to third party companies.
- Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, IP address and message/comment will be stored within our WordPress controlled database. Your name, website address and comment will be viewable by the general public on our website.
- Information is available upon request.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work and to provide information to the owners of the site.
- WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website operation. It is only set if you are a registered user.
- We use PayPal for all of our online transactions. PayPal requires cookies to be turned on to log in to your account, process your order and to save certain settings. If you turn off these cookies from PayPal then you might not be able to pay for your order.
- Cookies can be enabled or disabled in your preferred web browser.