Content & Intellectual property rights:
- All content on our website is subject to strict ownership and copyright. Title, ownership and intellectual property rights of all content on our website whether provided by us directly or from a third party contracted to do so will remain the the sole property of us and/or the contracted content provider(s). Any breach of said copyright, title, ownership and intellectual property rights will be treated seriously and reported to relevant bodies and/or challenged through legal means (internationally).
- All users of our website are restricted from copying, modifying, selling, transmitting and reproducing any content on our website. In addition no distribution, hosting or displaying of said content are allowed. No content whatsoever from our website can be used or exploited by any user of our website, in whole or in part.
Our Website and Security:
- You agree that you will not violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of our website.
Conditions Of Sale:
- All purchases must be paid for in full before their removal from the vendors premises.
- All goods are sold subject to the understanding that title does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full. Any items that have not been paid for may be sold to other customers. Deposits can be taken to remove items from sale.
- All items must be paid in full at the time of purchase, if purchased via our website, or within 4 days if purchased via the telephone or email.
- Any items that are purchased must be collected within one week unless a longer timescale has been discussed and agreed in writing via email.
- Any items not collected within one week will incur storage fees and if collection does not take place within 6 months the items may be sold to cover these storage costs.
- Any deposits taken are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE. Once a deposit is taken the item(s) will be removed from sale.
- Whilst we supply photographs and measurements of our items these are for reference only and purchasers are advised to examine the goods to determine their condition and dimensions before purchase.
- All items are original vintage and have previously been used. As such they will show signs of use consistent with age. Only items marked clearly as NEW can be expected to be clean and untarnished and free from imperfections.
- Items purchased from Entikera Ltd are subject to E-Commerce Regulations and Distance Seller Regulations.
- We use PayPal for our digital payments via our website or Ebay shop. PayPal uses fully secure checkouts for your safety and convinience.
- Responsibility for the safety and security of goods pass to the purchaser as soon as the goods are removed from the vendors premises, and the purchaser will indemnify the vendor against all liability howsoever arising after such removal.
- Delivery can be arranged on behalf of the purchaser to transport goods from the vendors premises to the purchaser. The carrier does so as a contractor of the purchaser, not the vendor, whether the cost is invoiced by the vendor or by the carrier. Any issues concerning the carriage of items are therefore to be conducted by the purchaser and carrier. Entikera Ltd accepts no liability arising out of the appointment of such contractor.
- We will comply with distance selling regulations were applicable. Online purchases will have 7 days from receipt of goods in which to request a refund.
- All returns costs are to be paid by the customer unless outlined under Distance Seller Regulations.
- If a delivered item is different from that described, a refund will be given upon request. Request must be mad in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- All returned goods must be returned in the same condition as they were purchased. Any damage suffered by returned goods may result in a charge for the damage.
- Items that are to be returned cannot be dismantled, altered, re-wired or sent to a third party for work to be carried out before returning.
- Business to business sales are excluded from Distance Seller Regulations.
Events beyond our control:
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Telephone calls to us may be monitored or recorded for training and quality purposes.
- We will keep name/address details and order information on file, but will not pass your details to third party companies.
- When you place an order on our website your name, email address, billing address and delivery address will be stored in our database.
- When you email us or enquire about products via the online form your name, email address and message will be emailed to us. We will not pass your details on to third party companies.
- Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, IP address and message/comment will be stored within our WordPress controlled database. Your name, website address and comment will be viewable by the general public on our website.
- Information is available upon request.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work and to provide information to the owners of the site.
- WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website operation. It is only set if you are a registered user.
- We use PayPal for all of our online transactions. PayPal requires cookies to be turned on to log in to your account, process your order and to save certain settings. If you turn off these cookies from PayPal then you might not be able to pay for your order.
- Cookies can be enabled or disabled in your prefered web browser.